It doesn't come from a store...


Merry Christmas Eve! I have always loved this time of year, as many people do that celebrate Christmas. As I have gotten older, and my friends and family have moved from home, this time of year has become that much more special because they all come home for Christmas.

This year, for the first time since 1888 apparently, those of us living in Georgia, may see a white Christmas. Proof that if you wish for something for 23 years, it might actually come true!
This year is also extra special to my family because it is our first year in my parents new home! We are hosting the whole family for the first time since I was in elementary school. As soon as my grandmother arrives, we will be decorating cookies!




The Grinch Who Stole Christmas is my all time favorite movie. Specifically the Jim Carrey version, but I felt like this accurately summed up my thoughts today. Merry Christmas to all! All images via weheartit.