Voila L'ete








leopard bikini & boyfriend jeans, Baju24
watch & leather bag, Fossil



Summer's here! As for me summer's identical with beaches & bikinis, seems like I did a make-under here :)) I'm actually a fan of converse shoes but it's the first time I wear them on my blog... And I received a berry delightful package from Baju24! Yes, those comfy boyfriend jeans, cute flowery short and uber-cute pair of turquoise & leopard print bikini, I got all of em at www.baju24.com, perfect for summer trip :D go click click!

Holiday tips:
- bring pairs of very comfy clothes & shoes you can mix & match so you won't need to bring lots of stuffs
- don't forget flipflops, sunblock & of course your cutest bikini if you're planning to hit the beach
- ...also a pocket camera & iPod!
- a stylish bag (my favorite: Fossil's leather bag on the pic ;) to bring all your stuffs,

and you're ready to go! Happy holiday <3