Temper Temper!!


Since I fear certain parties might read this blog, I can't give details about why I'm upset. All I can tell you is I feel really pissed about something right now.

If I were a five year old I'd stomp my feet and scream "IT'S NOT FAIR!!!" I'd probably cry and lash out. But I'm not five. I'm a grown up, and I know that life isn't always fair. So I will grin and bear it. I'll count my blessings, things could be worse. Life is pretty good and I should be thankful for that.

Sometimes when friends don't play nice, you have to find some new friends, or lower you expectations for the ones you have.

(And all those other cliches we tell ourselves when things don't go our way.)

I'll remain calm and move on with my life.

But every once in awhile I'll fantasise about being five, and hitting the person who dissed me in the head with a rock. A REALLY BIG ROCK.