Check it out...


If you haven't already seen this website, you have to take a look.
"In the Motherhood" is a series of skits based on real Mom stories and performed by Chelsea Handler, Jenny McCarthy and Leah Remini. I especially love the camping sketch with Leah Remini. Funny stuff.

Happy 4th of July! We had a party last night...it was so much fun. (Too much fun.) Our town has AMAZING fireworks on the 3rd. The people who do the Macy's fireworks in Manhattan do our show on the river. It's the best fireworks I've ever seen. Since we live in walking distance to the beach, everyone comes to our house. We chow down, get liquored up and then walk down to the park at dusk.

Lots of HIGH CALORIE Margaritas...(I should have pulled out my low-cal recipe.) I spent all day yesterday cleaning, shopping, cooking and trying to keep the girls entertained while I prepared my house for the revelry.

At 6:30 our guests and their children descended upon our house...after the fireworks we all came back here to finish up all the food and wine.

I'm a tired little camper today. I wish I could say the same for my kids...

Enjoy your day-stay safe!!