Early morning adventures.

I undertook my fiancee duties this morning with gusto.

The alarm goes off, I hop out of bed and run to get into my kit (okay, maybe "run" was a bit of an overstatement). I start banging some toast into the toaster, pulling on socks, and tamping down a coffee- all at once. (What can I say i am multitalented!)

"Aidoo"

No reply. I'll try the stern approach.

"Aiden."

Nope.

"Sweeet Peaaa...you SAID you would come riding this morning".

I hear a muffled rolling over, a groan, and eventually some getting out of bed noises.

It was worth it. Though we only went up McCarrs and to mosman, I got to show Aidoozle the Gunners' Barracks at mosman. A potential wedding ceremony candidate?

I am running early for work, though Aido is running late, we still somehow manage to squeeze in a coffee at the Penny Royal. (See http://www.eatability.com.au/au/sydney/penny_royal/)

But what do we stumble across on our adventures? But the rock, in all his sneering glory.

Please note Rock, if you ever happen to read this: It's not that I hate you because you're mean. You're just so damn....mean (and surly).

Anyway, double macchiato and off to another day of unanswered phone calls due to the pilgrim overruning the city and making a good deal of people job days in the office. The Joy!