Enough with the hair already!














I promise I will stop posting pictures of my hair.  This is the last one.  

I'm sharing with you because I've been kind of busy the last week.  I went to a walk in place again last week, and this time I didn't walk out.  I let an old woman who used to cut hair at a retirement home ATTEMPT to fix the hatchet job I did on my head.  Needless to say, this woman, who cuts hair for $12 a pop was not exactly Vidal Sassoon.  I walked out of the joint looking like Doris Day.  Friends and neighbors commented "Oh, you got your hair cut!!!" And then there would be uncomfortable silence, because most people were incapable of saying it looked good.  It was BAAAD.

So today, I took both my kids to a reputable salon full of chic women and I shelled out the dough for a good cut!  Thank goodness I did.  Six months of growing out my short hair  down the drain, but at least I look like it's 2008 instead of 1958.  

The good news is, I look like my "Design-Her Girl" again!  (See sidebar.)

I won't be around until next week, we're heading to Vermont to visit with my husband's family.

Have a great weekend...and remember-never EVER cut your own hair.

P.S. Notice my eyebrows-I went to the Arch Angelz for my first eyebrow session-they did an awesome job with rehabilitating my over plucked brows.  I am in the process of growing them in, and in two weeks I return to get my arch refined.  This girl is turning it around!!!

Footnote:  For those who are asking-there will be no photos of the Doris Day hair posted for your entertainment.  I want to forget it ever happened.