Well, that went over like a lead balloon!

I promised a "normal" post today, so here it is. I had a feeling I didn't have too many Howard Stern fans reading my blog. I just had to share my encounter with Beetlejuice. It cracked me up. (At least one person thought it was funny!)

Anyway, today is my 10 year wedding anniversary. You think I'd be out at a fancy French bistro sipping wine and listening to romantic music. Not exactly. We have tons of company in from out of town. (My sister, her children and my parents.) They are all at the beach, I took my 4 year old home with severe stomach pains. She's laying on the couch watching a movie!

Don't feel too sorry for me...Brad and I are planning a 10th anniversary getaway for September. I think we're going to hit the California Wine Country.

In my previous post I mentioned that I harassed James Gandolfini (aka Tony Soprano) at a Christmas Tree Lighting in Red Bank, NJ. He was about as friendly as Beetlejuice, only not as scary. Here's the photo...

He's actually way better looking in person than in the picture or on TV.

Oh, and my tennis team is currently in 2nd place. We had to win all 5 courts last match to move into first. Court 1 lost. I hate to say it, but I'm glad it wasn't me.

Have a great weekend! (And if you live in the Northeast, stay cool, it's gonna be a scorcher!)