5 words I hate...

I've been tagged. "Name 5 words you hate. Explain why you hate them." Here goes nothing:

1. "Should"

Nothing ticks me off more than someone telling me I "should" be doing something. According to who? Stop telling what I "should" be doing...I AM doing what I "should" be doing. YOU "should" shut the hell up!

2. "Malignant"

Not much to say, other than it scares the hell out of me. It seems so many people I know have either had cancer, or have it. Not a good word.

3. "Nigger"

Do I need to explain? A horribly offensive word.

4. "Episiotomy"

Ewww. It conjures up some gruesome images.

5. "Odor"

Whether or not it's a pleasant "odor" or a foul "odor" the word itself grosses me out. It makes me think of farting.

Okay peeps, if you want to do this one, let me know. I enjoyed myself immensely thinking of these. It doesn't take much to entertain this soccer mom.