All alone with no one to talk to...too much caffeine, and my mind is racing...TIME TO BLOG!!!

I know what you're thinking, "Get a job!" My answer to that, "I do have a job! I'm a stay at home mom! Please don't insult me!!!"

Anyway, I've got some stuff on my mind.

A couple of days back I posted about private blogs.

I want to clarify, that I am not offended by not receiving an invitation into some of these blogs, I'm just really curious about the whole "by invitation only" thing.

I've talked about this before, but sometimes there are funny personal things I want to blog about. Sometimes I'm mad as hell and I want to write about it.

Unfortunately, if I let loose I might offend people I know who read my blog, and I REALLY don't feel like dealing with that.

I've already ended up in the dog house with some of my posts. (Remember my posting on anal bleach? Yowsa...that really set my family off!)

I have some pretty wacky neighbors that I would love to write about. Some complete head cases I play tennis with. The list is endless.

What scares me is the fact that one of the ways I got into blogging is my sister's husband's ex-wife's husband has a blog. (Did you follow that?)

We found out about it, and we lurked on it all the time, and TOTALLY made fun of him. (He's an adulterer, so he deserves it.) You never know who is reading your blog SECRETLY!!

Anyway, bottom line is we bloggers have to ask ourselves, is it worth it to write whatever comes to mind, and pay the price in our personal lives?

Am I motivated enough to start a new blog, where I let it all hang out? I have some really strong opinions on lots of subjects, some of which I think you would find entertaining!

Or...do I stick with the current program and write only about subjects that won't get me into trouble?

One more question. Do I have the time to start a new private blog where I "let it all hang out?" (The answer to that is a definite NO...but I might just do it anyway.)

Decisions. decisions. Okay, enough of this irrelevant chatter.

I'm all alone here, and I need to find the discipline and motivation to straighten up and clean this entire house before my husband comes home from work. Otherwise you will be reading my posts about my divorce proceedings...CARRY ON!


Coming up: Tennis Tuesday, where I take a chance and tell you about some complete b-yotches at my tennis club. Of course I won't be able to tell you EVERYTHING, because if any of those girls are lurking here, I could end up in some BIG trouble!!!

Stay tuned...