At work.

I am at work, and I have abuggered arm. The type that is a result of smacking oneself into a rock at high speeds (pedal pedal...crack!). OK, it's not broken, but it's not fixed either.

Aidoo and I ventured to the 2008 World Cup at Stromo last weekend, which was pretty cool. I wish I had raced a bit, in the end. I could have totally (maybe) finished on the same lap!. nah, it was a totally gruelling course, very gnarly indeed. And I require cycle practice - problematic considering said state of arm.

But aside from that, there's so much going on. Rode with Dawn Patrol this morning, which was okay. Aidos rang me and was like 'yeah...bobbo was slow today' and I am like, 'fuck, I am glad it wasn't any faster!'. Damn, I thought I was going okay (one arm flailing in the wind).

Other than that, Irina Kantelieva has inspired me to eat less bread, damn squirrely looking Euro's.

Organising an engagement party, which is a piaful painful process that makes me wish parents didn't exist. Argh.