Wanna join my team?

You all know how I love team sports, so I've decided I want to expand it to blogging.

When I mentioned that all your comments reminded me of "The View" I started thinking of how interesting it is to get lots of different perspectives on life, current events, fashion, finances, or whatever topic we feel like dishing about.

That being said, I want to do create a "Team Blog." Every few days, I'll choose a subject and people on the team can contribute their own post on the topic. You don't have to post on every subject, just the stuff that moves you.

Just like "The View, I would love to get a real cross section of contributors. So I'll need a Whoopie, a Barbara, an Elisabeth, a Gilligan, a Skipper, (oh shoot wrong show.)

Anyway, you get the gist of it.

Who's with me on this?

If you want to join Team Jill, leave a comment with your e-mail address, and a suggestion for the blog's name (if you have one.)

Once I find out who's on board we'll get this project rolling.

YAY TEAM!

DON'T FORGET YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS!! Thanks.