I HEART BLOGGING!!

I love having a blog. Isn't it cool that we can have our own little website dedicated to expressing ourselves?

I've said this before, but since I love to repeat myself, I'll say it again. When I first heard about blogging I thought it was asinine. I couldn't believe anyone would bother sitting at a computer writing about the mundane events of their lives. What a skeptic I was.

Now here I am, 14 months and 520 posts later, completely immersed in it!

Is it egotistical to have a blog? Maybe a little, but I think it's a blast to have such a wonderful forum to share ideas with people from all over the world. YAY BLOGGING!!!

In the spirit of being vain and egotistical I'm going to assume that I'm interesting enough that you'd like to ask me questions about ME AND MY LIFE. (Yeah, that's right, bold, red and all caps, baby!)

Go ahead, ask me anything. I'm an open book.


Or take me down a few pegs and don't ask me anything, in which case I'll start writing about the election again!