Mrs. D-This One's for You!



Blogger Mrs.D asks...

What happens to bloggers when we die? How will our blog friends know what happened? Wow, I'm glad you mentioned that. I should contact my lawyer to add a little "blog clause" in my will. That way my loved ones will have access to my Blogger sign-in and password. If I step in front of a bus they can let you all know what happened!

And also, do you think blog friends would also be friends in real life, if we all happened to run into each other. Theoretical, huh? I too think about that. It's interesting. I'll bet it's kind of like people who meet in chat rooms. They start rapping on line and feel a connection. Then they set up a meeting. Sometimes they realize the chemistry was real and they end up getting married. Other times they take one look at each other and realize it was way better with a monitor and a keyboard. I've never been to BlogHer...but I'll bet there's some great stories about "WHEN BLOGGERS FINALLY MEET."

Oh, here's one, who was your first commenter? My smart Alec sister was my very first commenter. She totally hazed me for having a blog. Now SHE has one. My first non blood relation commenters were Southern Fried Girl and Tickled Pink and Green. For some reason the Southern Belles like this Jersey Girl.

I AM going to keep answering questions...even though my answers are not getting much action in the comment department. If you are reading this and you want to ask something fire away. Like I said, I'll answer ANYTHING.