Blog Time

I am at Twin Waters with Aido, and his mum has come up from Sydney for a birthday holiday, so it's a romantic weekend away for the three of us. I was beginning to get a little spacy, so I called some blog time. Getting a headache from all the wants.

Work at Sol is okay, I'm eating more fruit bread than you can imagine, but hey, I guess I am lucky I don't have a penchant for almond criossants or chocolate brownies or I would be increasing size to that of a house. It's nice to just turn up at work, tune out for a couple of hours and then clean like the devil and go home. With lots of bread. Riding is a bit easier with a three or four day working week, though being on my feet all day also has it's cons.

Hey, on an awesome note, I am now being coached by Donna, which is tres cool. Pretty excited about getting a program and doing some k's, and just getting quicker, dammit. Today Aido and I did a hungy around inland and coastal areas of Tewantin, Noosa, Coolum etc etc, which was noice. We've had some crazy storms in Brissie, now a 'natural disaster area', but luckily the roads up here haven't been affected.

Don't know about next week's national series. Not really excited about it, feeling av-er-age and blood test results are pending. We'll see.