I hate christmas.

Christmas really doesn't do anything for me, I am not going to lie. Not looking forward to random expense for no reason. I am not religious, Aiden's Jewish, so why are we subject to this whole Christmas crap? The nation certainely needs a yearly holiday, but why does it have to relate to early christian mythology. Look, I know I may be pissing people off while saying this, but everyone's opinion is valid, and this one is just mine.

I think if we have to do christmas gifts it will be shortbread for everyone. We have not the means nor the will to spend hundreds of dollars on gifts. So that's my rant for today.

Today is my day off everything. I really don't deal with the feeling of obsolesence very well, so I have already been up the road for coffee, penned an exorbitantly long letter, sent some official-type emails, read 1/4 of my new art book, gone to the city and purchased new underwear, drooled over my future guitar acquisitions, met up with Jess and Cassie for coffee, gotten the bus home and had lunch. And it's 1pm. So maybe I should do some real down time now?