I think I need to start trying harder.

I received the following e-mail this afternoon:


Dear CAFFEINE COURT author,

Our editors recently reviewed your blog and have given it a 7.7 score out of (10) in the Personal category of Blogged.com.

This is quite an achievement!


We evaluated your based on the following criteria: Frequency of Updates, Relevance of Content, Site Design, and Writing Style.

After carefully reviewing each of these criteria, your site was given its 7.7 score.



CAFFEINE COURT at Blogged


Please accept my congratulations on a blog well-done!!

Sincerely,

Amy Liu

Marketing Department

amy@blogged.com

http://www.blogged.com


I have no idea how they got my blog. If anyone has a clue let me know.

So...I headed on over to Blogged to see what the heck their website is all about.

When I saw my rating, I was a bit insulted. After all a 7.7 out of 10 doesn't sound so great. (Wouldn't that be a C in school?) After hopping around the Blogged website,I was pleased to discover, I was in great company. They have a really great selection of blogs.

Go check it out, you might find a cool new blog that you've never seen. There are tons of blogs that are way better than mine. (Can you believe it?) It took a hell of alot of scrolling through the "EXCELLENT" and "GREAT" sections to get down to my little old blog in the "VERY GOOD" category.

My new goal in life, after I get all my closets and drawers organized, is to get my rating up from a pitiful "C" to at least a B +. Wish me luck.

(Okay Amy, I gave your website a plug...now can you give me a "REALLY, REALLY GOOD" rating??)

Footnote: If any of you got this e-mail too, let me know, I'm curious!!

Now, it's time to do me a favor. I'll owe you if you do. Click on the icon above and rate me better than a 7.7. I need it up to at least an 8.0. 7.7 is pitiful.