Let's talk tipping!

It's the time of year to show our appreciation for a job well done in the form of COLD HARD CASH.


So let's share. Who do you tip, and how much?


I know there are guides for all this. We are supposed to tip our mailman, dry cleaning delivery man, garbage men, babysitters, tennis pros, hair dressers, babysitters...the list goes on and on.

Do you tip EVERYBODY? How much do you typically tip at Christmas?


How about people at work? I am responsible for buying gifts for a TON of people at my husband's job.


As a matter of fact I should be working on that right now!!!


My oh my, this time of year is so overwhelming!!!


The good news is, my husband asked me to get myself something nice, so I called my local Coach store and bought myself this sweet little bag!
It's the large Zoe in Chocolate brown leather. I can't wait to get my hot little hands on it!!!
All he has to do is swing by the Coach store and they'll have it wrapped and ready. Yippee.
How are you guys doing with Christmas?