I'm getting over it...

Okay, so maybe people are going to find out about my blog.

So what? I should be proud right?

Having a blog is a cool thing. (At least I think so.)

I only vent against those who deserve it, so if they read it and don't like it. F-em.

Let the chips fall where they may.

Alright, back to business.

Last year I did recaps of "The Real Housewives of Orange County."

Unfortunately I am unable to do an in-depth analysis of the show this year, but I DO feel compelled to comment on the last episode.

HOW ABOUT THAT GRETCHEN!!!? Gorgeous girl, no doubt, but I have NEVER seen such a gold digger in my life! Her fiance is nuts. Joan Rivers is right. Men and stupid and like big boobs. They will do anything for a hot piece of ass. There's your proof.

He doesn't even CARE that she is only in it for the money. So I guess it works out for everyone, except, of course, his five previous wives and their offspring.

Whatever!!!!