It's only 31 degrees today!

Today is only 31 degrees, which is totally awesome, and really quite cool for Vegas. So I have taken the liberty to sit on the couch for the past hour and eat bekky, look at the interamanet and try and motivate myself to go out riding. Hey, it's going to max out at 31, that's nothing!

Yesterday I rode really early, up Nebo. Really early for me is leaving at 5.30. By the time I am 10km up Nebo, I get whizzes of cyclists on their way down. They either got up at 4am or live a lot closer to the Moon-tan than I do. Saw someone I know - not too sure who, who descended down in a bunch and yelled "Aaaaaahhnnnaaaa". I responded with a gutteral "Yeooooohhhw". And then I was sad because I still had 10km of climbing to go.

The great search for a house to live in has begun. Mum and I are going to check out a place in Ashgrove after I go riding today, which is also a sneaky way to get a lift home after f*cking myself doing MTB efforts. Hopefully I don't sound too much like a rhinocerous! YIKES. Parents are good for some things.

Cripies, it's 8.19am and still on the couch. That's prime sloth right there. Eep.