A little beauty...ALOT of pain!


I have just returned from a torture session at my local medispa.

My face was looking a bit sallow, so I decided to get a microdermabrasion and pore extraction.




Have you ever had a pore extraction? I haven't in over 10 years...let me tell you something, IT HURTS! Worse than a c-section. At least you get pain killers when you have a c-section!!

What it boils down to is I paid a professional blackhead squeezer to work her magic on me.

First the lady steamed my face to soften the skin. It was very soothing and relaxing. Once she turned the steamer off things got ugly real fast. Slowly and methodically, this woman proceeded to SQUEEZE the living crap out of my pores. She was unrelenting. Pushing and prodding like some kind of evil sadist, until she had extracted all the foul crud that has built up in my pores over the past decade. EWWW.

Maybe I didn't pick a very skilled pore squeezer, because I was dying!!! Is it SUPPOSED to hurt that bad?!

Thank goodness that unpleasant experience is over for today.

I was advised that next month I should have a chemical peel. You know, where they put harsh chemicals all over your face to take off the top layer of skin and charge you an arm and a leg for it. That sounds like a ton of fun. I think I'll pass.

The things we do to look good. It never ceases to amaze me.

Maybe I should just give in to mother nature and proudly sport a full head of gray hair, crow's feet, clogged pores and cellulite. Sounds hot right?

I know what you're thinking.."here she goes again, getting all gross and talking about disgusting bodily secretions." Sorry...I seriously can't help it. This is what my life is all about. That's right, bodily secretions are my life. Sue me.

You know what' I'm going to do now? I'm going to clean out my cat's litter box, and maybe, just maybe, I'll write about it tomorrow.

Ciao.