Caffeine Court: The Week in Review

I want to thank those of you who actually commented on my last post.

I do not think Jennifer Miller, the "woman" in the second picture is, in fact, a woman. She calls herself one, but you're right. "Lady looks like a dude!"

As for Jennifer Grey. I agree. She looks better with the new nose. I probably would have done the same thing. It must be hard to see yourself on the big screen and feel like you have a beak.

The question is...did the nose job ruin her career? Would she have gone on to greater fame if she left well enough alone? We'll never know.

My most popular post of the week was definitely the "Travis The Chimp" post. Something about a wine drinking, car driving ape really gets people going.

It's such a sad story and yet, I laugh when I think about the life this woman led with her companion. They had filet mignon and lobster tail together, drank wine together, bathed together and god knows what else. I can tell you this. If my neighbor had a 200 pound chimpanzee living in her house, and he would jump in the car every once in a while and take the car for a spin, you can bet I would be making a stink. A bigger stink than she probably had all over her monkey infested house.

I think my husband Brad got off easy with our 3 dogs and a cat. I can't even imagine what kind of a fit he would have if I surprised him with a baby chimp. I shudder at the thought.

So what did we learn this week on Caffeine Court? Let's see.

1. How to get your laundry smelling super fresh and folded to perfection.

2. To accept yourself for what you are warts (or beard) and all.

3. Don't keep a 200 pound chimp as a pet. It's not worth it, no matter how good he is in bed.

That's all for now. Enjoy your weekend and I'll catch you on Monday.