Do I need to do this?

Okay, now it's time for my recap of this week's "Real Housewives of NYC."

I have had some pretty serious attention span issues lately, so it'll be a quickie.

As usual, the chicks of NY don't disappoint.

The show started out with Jill and Bethenny hanging out at Jill's FABULOUS (to use her word) Hamptons house. I've said this before, I have total house envy. Jill, LuAnn, Ramona and Kelly all have the most amazing houses in the Hamptons.

It looks like fun out there. Imagine spending the summer chilling with one of your friends in an amazing beach house. The only drawback for me would be the camera crews following me around. I feel bad for Bethenny. You can see the sadness in her eyes, even though she is so pretty and funny, she seems so alone. Jill's mom Gloria is a crackup. I was touched by the way she reached out to Bethenny. I thought she was sweet. Jill's daughter Ally annoys the crap out of me. She reminds me of the girls I went to college with at Syracuse. So spoiled and whiny!

Okay, on to Simon and Alex. As usual...they grossed me out. That $8,000 shopping trip was a joke. What idiots. Judging from the condition of their home their priorities are whacked. What the hell is with those electric blue loafers? They probably cost $800 and they were FUGLY.

Oh and Simon in his little boner bathing suit. Yuk.

The lunch between Bethenny and Ramona? So staged, but funny. I loved the picture in Cosmo of Ramona pumping iron. CLASSIC.

Kelly. Whatever. She is like a walking Ralph Lauren ad. What did we get from her? Footage of her skipping into a party, telling us how lucky they are that she showed up for 5 minutes and then a shot of her leaping out between the hedges. Did we even need to see that?

On to LuAnn. She is so cold. She's a beautiful, poised woman, but she seems so self involved!

And what a joke it was when she took the mike at the Denim and Diamonds fundraiser and told everyone to pay attention, and then proceeded to gab away. I WILL NOT be purchasing her book on etiquette.


That's my take on the week. What did YOU think??