Let's start with the O.C.

I felt AWFUL today. Sore throat, shivering, stomach "upset", aches, pains, the whole shebang.

It started last night, but I refused to go to bed until after the "Real Housewives Reunion Show" and the newest episode of "The Real Housewives of NYC." I was recording both of them, but had to watch them "live." I was literally lying on the couch forcing myself to keep my eyes open. Duh. I should have gone to bed early.

I spent the day drinking herbal tea and water and took a two hour nap. So I feel much better, not great but well enough to do a little recap of the O.C. reunion.

In a nutshell. Tamra and Vicki are mean bitches. I felt really bad for Lynn. I cannot believe how much they picked on her. I would be mortified to do such a thing, especially on television. Whatever it is that they get out of being on this show, I hope it's worth it to look like an evil witch in front of millions of people. Oh, and how many times this season did these women get WASTED? Pretty unattractive.

No wonder Lynn cried. I can tell she isn't really quick witted, so she had a hard time defending herself. When Jeanna joined in the wolf pack and called her dumb I don't blame her for losing it. Poor girl.

Oh and Vicki, get off your high horse about your parenting skills. Your son is a huge slacker. And what kind of example do you set when you emasculate your husband continually? What a ball buster you are Vicki!!!

Now on to Gretchen. Let's face it. She liked Jeff for his money. She has a cute, bubbly personality and she's gorgeous, but she's a conniver. I do believe the rumors. I think she was having an affair with a car salesman when she was with Jeff. Pretty lame.

In her defense, I'm sure her boyfriend Jeff was no angel. The man had been married quite a few times so I'm guessing he was not exactly a faithful husband. My husband made a funny observation. He said "look at the guy, he's skinny as a skeleton and riddled with cancer, yet he's still horny!" And that's why he kept Gretchen around, in my opinion. Rumor has it that she is now dating Slade. Slade who apparently has a son with brain cancer and isn't paying child support. Hmmm....

Jeanna, I like. I think her new man friend Alan seems like a great guy. I hope she finds a nice man. Her ex was truly an a-hole.

My prediction for next season, IF there is a next season, is that Lynn and Gretchen will be gone. Lynn's story line was pretty boring, and Gretchen got hazed so badly, I doubt she'd put herself through it again. Although some people don't care, as long as they get publicity, it doesn't matter whether it's good or bad.

Coming up...the good stuff!! "The Real Housewives of NYC!" Another fabulous episode last night.

We'll talk about it tomorrow.

P.S. Have you been doing your wattle exercises? I hope so! I did mine today, even though I was really sick. THERE ARE NO EXCUSES FOR A LOOSE WATTLE LADIES!