Are ya goin'??



As much as I'd like to, I'm not. San Francisco in '08 was out of the question. Chicago, same deal. I have to pick my battles in this life, and this one doesn't seem worth the trouble, this year.

I'm way too much of a control freak to fly across the country, pay for a flight and hotel as well as meals and rental cars. In addition to all that expense, I'd need to arrange for the care of my dogs and my daughters for 3 or 4 days. I'd feel too guilty about the money and being away for so long.

How about you? Have you ever gone? If you have, was it worth the trouble? I'm not trying to be a buzz kill, I'm really interested.

I have to admit, I am very intrigued. I have yet to meet one other blogger face to face. I can't even fathom meeting hundreds of them all at once.

In order for me to attend, which I REALLY want to do, we need to have the next BlogHer within driving distance from my house. I'm bound and determined to make this happen.

So can you help a fellow blogger out? When you go to BlogHer, rally for an East coast location in 2010. New York, or Philly preferably. If you do, you get to meet me!!! Maybe I'll even do a little symposium on half assed slacker blogging. I'm an EXPERT on this subject.

Plus, it's only fair, the west coast and the midwest had their turns...let's give the east coast peeps a chance to throw a party!!!

Join the crusade for a Northeast BlogHer in 2010!

(In the meantime, let me live vicariously though you, have you got any good BlogHer stories??)