They don't call it GREEN juice for nothin'!

As you know, my latest obsession is my consumption of green juice. I just returned from the market and I'm thinking the color of the juice isn't the only thing green about it. Healthy, organic, fruits and veggies are expensive!!

I just purchased ginger root, papaya, pineapple, fresh parsley, romaine lettuce, lemons, cucumbers, granny smith apples and raspberries. All delicious and packed full of vitamins, but can you say CHA CHING?? Ouch.

Couple that with the fact that my 10 year old lab has to get some dental work done or she'll be toothless. This little piece of canine maintenance is going to set us back $800 smackaroos.
CHA CHING.

Catch you guys later. I'm going to switch my car insurance to Geico, and and take all the money I save to the produce department.