Life is like a rollercoaster...


Full of highs and lows. Sometimes you're a superstar. Other times, a you're a big fat loser.

Today I was a big, fat loser. I lost my singles match 6-2, 6-2 to a 70 year old woman with huge boobs and skinny little chicken legs.

I felt like my worst tennis nightmare was coming true. In the first set she had me down 5-0 in less than half an hour. I suddenly came out of my fundraiser induced trance and realized I might not get even one game off the old gal.

I gave her a good fight from that point forward, but it wasn't enough. DAMN she was GOOD!!Justify Full

I looked her up on the USTA website after the match. She plays on SEVEN different teams. SEVEN!!!! I barely have time for one. Damn. How the hell do you compete with that?

I think I'm going to have to give up housework, cooking and all volunteering at the school and start training in earnest.

My husband and family will just have to understand. My responsibilities are getting in the way of a winning tennis season!! These losses go down on my permanent tennis record.

This is a very serious situation.

Time to go sulk.