The moment you've been waiting for...

NOT MY BUTT...<<


My last post really created a buzz in the blog world! 5 whole comments.

I must say, Zibbs came up with the most creative guess, I've NEVER heard of a "Crisco Disco", but that was not the answer I was looking for.

Anonymous actually came the closest. (Give yourself a big hand anonymous!)

If you call someone "Crisco" you are essentially calling them a tub of lard.

Here's one of the definitions from Urban Dictionary...

Crisco is a lard substitute that can be found in a large can, and it is also a term used to describe a woman with a large booty.
Although not immediately apparent, they can both be described as "fat in the can".

You: "How you doin', Crisco?"
Her: "Why you callin' me Crisco?"
You: "Cuz you fat in the can!"

My daughter's friend learned it from her mother, who is one of my friends and grew up in a big family on Staten Island. Her older brother always addressed her as "Crisco." (Damn, kids can be cruel!!! I guess what doesn't kill you makes you stronger and gives you character and a quick wit. ) My daughter and her friends do not actually use this term. Unlike their mothers, my daughter and her best friend are sweet as can be. (Although they do think it's pretty funny.)

So there you have it. I'll bet you'll never look at a can of Crisco without thinking of me.

That makes me very happy.