Back in the saddle again...


Back, unpacking, and enjoying a few hours of peace before the I pick up the dogs at the kennel.

It's strange sitting here without the sound of dogs barking and wrestling on the floor. Strange really isn't the word. Incredibly relaxing is probably a bit more accurate.

On that note...is anyone interested in a 11 year old lab, a 10 year old dachshund and a pug puppy? They're REALLY sweet and the pug is just about housebroken. I don't want you to keep them forever. A few weeks would probably work wonders for my frazzled nerves. I'll throw in dog toys, food, poopy pickup bags AND Nature's Miracle Enzyme cleaner (just in case.) Think about it.

Anyway, our little jaunt to New Hampshire wasn't nearly long enough. I'll post some photos after I do a few loads of laundry, go to the supermarket, hit cheerleading practice, pick up the dogs, pay a few bills and return some phone calls.

In the meantime, take a gander at the hotel we stayed at our last night in NH. Wentworth By The Sea. After staying here after 2 nights at the Holiday Inn Express in Seabrook, I am thoroughly convinced that I need to stop wasting my money on stupid crap at Target, take that money, put it in a vacation account, and spend more vacations in gorgeous places like this. I'm not going to lie. It was fantastic.

More later. My to-do list waits.

Sh-t.