We Just Like To Party


So last night I was lucky enough to attend the debut party of MAC Cosmetics' Fall color collection at Perimeter Mall in Atlanta. It definitely was worth driving on I-285 during rush hour! The invite-only event was quite crowded (we had to wait in line for our time slot and then get ID'ed) but we were some of the first to try (and purchase!) the new products and colors for Fall 2009. Some of my favorites included the neon shades of eyeliner, the luminous jewel-toned pigments, and of course the MAC staple eyeshadows and lipglass in beautiful fall tones of plum, emerald, champagne and gun metal in frosty and shimmering textures. I was lucky enough to score a eyeshadow quad in photo realism which I think nicely compliments my hazel eyes. Overall, it was a lot of fun and I always love talking to MAC make-up artists who are as sweet as they are talented.


The quad I purchased, the finishes are more shimmery in person.