Because I HAVE TO question everything I do....

Do you ever think what your life would be like if you took all the time you spend blogging, Twittering and Facebooking and did something PRODUCTIVE?

I do.

We all get 24 hours in a day, and those hours are precious. So why do I choose to sit staring at my laptop or BlackBerry when I could be cooking gourmet meals for my family, or running, or decorating the house?

Maybe I could work at a soup kitchen or plant 500 daffodil bulbs in my backyard. I could learn how to paint watercolors, or even, dare I say...get a job. The possibilities are endless.

Sometimes I think I should log my time spent at wasteful computer related activities. Maybe that would bitch slap me into reality.

What do you think?

Should we all do it? Can we admit publicly the time we "waste" on our dirty little habit?

What do you think about undertaking a computer logging experiment? We could log the time we spend glancing at our BlackBerrys, or sitting on our butts blogging or Facebooking and then choose kind of alternative that might make our lives better.

Then we could all report on our progress.

Yeah, I know, that idea kind of sucks....

Or does it?