Back to the daily grind...

Following a magical few days out to chillax, do some k's and get married, reality has finally hit. Though I have been back at work for only a week, I need a holiday again (and I like my work, imagine how people would feel if they didn't!).

Un-Zud awaits with South Island trails beckoning in a few weeks. I am looking forward to a proper week out, not just a few days here and there for a bike race or a fleeting trip to Sydney and back.

I also completed the Level 1 Cycling Australia-run Mountain Biking Coaching Course on the weekend, which gave me some valuable skills that I will be implementing in the very near future. The downside to this was that the two-day course was run from 8.45–6pm on both Saturday and Sunday, so coordinating proper rides pretty much went out the window for the weekend and I had to make do with some pretty scant MTB'ing.

Ah, such is life!

Now all I have to do is get back into the swing of riding bikes again...