Thursday's Thoughts

I get these emails from another demo, 12 Weeks of Christmas. Each week she makes a very cute card, and has all the instructions. I decided to try to keep up. This is week one. This is week 2.
I should have stuck with following someone else's directions because it wasn't until I took this picture that I realized I'd truly made a left-handed card.
I got the inspiration for the colours on this card and the leaves and flowers from watching Old Christine last night. There was a cute pillow on her couch.

This is for Stamper's Group tonight.
Linus has been a complete jerk this morning and part of yesterday. He ate part of a chocolate bar yesterday, not enough to make him sick, but he also ate the foil that the bar was in. I did see some foil embellished poop this morning, so all seems good. But he also ate a tag and ribbon off a card, part of a cardboard box and part of a sanding sponge. He tried to eat his bed, a rubber ball, and another box, but I managed to stop him. He's sleeping now, I put him in a head lock until his eyes rolled into his head. Actually, he's upstairs by himself and so help me, he better not be chewing on anything.