Hiking hubbard

14/11
Today was a sex hour drive to Hokitika. It rained the whole way and I
felt carsick around the windy windy 'main' road up the west coast.
All was not lost though, as we hiked up to Roys peak-1650m in
altitude. Well, we got about 200m from the topamd my cavernous
blisters popped, leaving me with some major pain and so we hiked down.
Man, you should see these blisters-they're the size of fufty cent piece!
So... Gleefully we ran down the hill, and all of a sudden SNAP! Argh!

I rolled my ankle like a hiking hubbard (that I am) and am screaming
on th side of a mountain. About 5km from the bottom! No choice but to
hobble down, knowing that I have yet again torn my ankle ligaments.
This is so uncool! Same ankle And everything. Oh well, ankles aren't
required for 6 hour car trips-are they?