sweet

I got the chance to shoot a friend's son and his girlfriend. They are expecting their baby girl in 3 weeks and the photo shoot was a Christmas present to them from his mom. It's a 2 parter, we'll get together after the baby is born too.
These are probably my favourite. I love K's face in both of them. These were taken outside on the far side of the garage where the lighting is awesome because it reflects off both houses.We did the indoor shoot in my living room, which isn't the best for lighting, today would have been better with all the snow outside reflecting the light into my living room, oh, well, we can't always have what we want.

K wanted the black and white with the bow in pink. This is a test of my photoshopping skills but Grandma says she loves them.



I hope everyone has a great New Year's! Stay safe!