We Interupt This Exciting Story For A Massive, Life Altering Headache

Judging by the overwhelming response to my last two posts, I can tell you are all sitting on the edge of your seats waiting to hear the end of my bad date story.

I will finish it in my next post. (Whether you want to hear it or not.)

Unfortunately my life is off track because yesterday, I experienced my first ever migraine.

And boy was it a doozy.

I'm not sure what triggered it. Perhaps it was reliving one of my worst ever dates, perhaps it was all the news I'm hearing recently of people I know losing jobs, maybe it's hormonal. My friend Sandy says migraines indicate that you have deep, unresolved issues...(what else is new?)

Whatever the cause, I'm telling you, Mister Man, it HURT.

So...today I will attempt to get this house back in order. (I've been working non-stop for over 6 hours.) I will then make myself pretty and go out on a date with my best guy. (In case you don't know who I'm referring to, that would be MY HUSBAND, a guy who knows how to treat a lady when he takes her out.)

Tonight, when I lay my head on the pillow, I will pray I never, EVER, experience the pain I felt all day yesterday.

Anyone out there a member of the "Migraine Club?"

If so, let's swap war stories.

Footnote: I've been running over the possible causes for my migraine again, and I came up with one more possibility...caffeine and sugar withdrawal. I've been trying to eat healthier (steel cut oatmeal, salads, less candy) and only have one Diet Coke a day for the past week. Is it possible that my body went into shock?? Time for some Google research.