Workin' it

I want a new self portrait. I would like a few posed shots, and a few candid shots. I set up the camera on the tripod yesterday and out of 2 dozen shots, this one was one of the only ones I liked. I'm going to try again on the weekend. I get my hair done on Friday so I'll look even better. I discovered one eye is bigger than the other, or at least more open than the other, less is more when wearing make up, holding the camera myself and taking a picture results in my eyes crossing. I made a few cards in the last week or so. I don't think I posted them yet.
Not your normal Valentine's colours.

I got the inspiration for this right from a layout in the Stamper's Success magazine.

A little foxy thank you.

This vintage set wasn't my first choice but after seeing some samples made with it, I decided to get it and now I love it!

I love the font in the Well Scripted set.
So the sets I used in these cards...
I {heart} Hearts
Well Scripted
Vintage Vogue
Fox & Friends
...are all SU's new Clear Mount Stamps. I was leary, I'm a wood block lover, but I figured I should see these up close and personal. I ordered all my new Occasions Mini sets in Clear Mount. I have not put the label stickers on the stamps, I heard it lessens the cling ability. I like them, they are less expensive, take up less room. Do I love them? Eh...I can see myself losing smaller stamps. Also I don't have enough clear blocks yet. I'm working on that.
The following were also used and are from the new Occasions mini...
Sweet Pea Stitched Felt
Small Heart Punch
Scallop Trim Corner Punch
Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Folder
And the Scallop Trim Border is from the Sale-A-Bration mini, you can earn it for free!