Zombies Walk 2010


I don't know the particulars. But when Julie became a fan of Zombie Walk 2010, I had to check it out. I told the kids and they decided it was something they wanted to do. So we added 2 more zombies, a neighbour and a grandma and attended the walk. Word on the street was that there would be 400, but there really was only about 150.I met Mom and Baby at a baby shower earlier in the day where I got to hold babies. I think they were the best group zombies.
Zombies on overpriced art work on main street.
And some zombies can drive.
Me, my mom, Jenn, and Kelly-Next-Door actually lost them for awhile. KND asked a taxi driver if he'd seen the zombies and he thought she was crazy.
Then I went to UFC fight night, by myself, and drooled over GSP. Who would have thought a year ago, that I would attend fight night without Kerry, and Misty-Rae couldn't make it either. I'm so thankful Sam was there and I wasn't the only girl. We drooled over GSP together.
And then today, I got up bright and early, let the dogs out, by myself, fed them too. And I went to watch Terrell run her first 1/2 marathon. She finished, and did awesome! When I got home, Kerry was back from Vancouver and the sun was shining.
Best of all, the zombies were gone.