Last Night Was Unreal.





Sorryyy my camera was shakin *I was tryin to turn the camera to Raynard's face
but it was too dark haha* and we barely couldn't hear Chris' voice
bcos
we sang
louder than him :)



Dashboard Confessional concert
was fun, as it's supposed to be (really? yes. Or, not really. Whatever, but overall it was FUN.) we were stalkin over Dashboard Confessional's members but too bad i didn't bring my camera, so this is the only documentary left last night. Reff part of Belle of the Boulevard recorded from my low-batt bb. Last night was lovely. Thanks Raynard and friends for accompanying me yesterday! also Audrio and Bona for driving me to fx after the concert :)


"Jakarta was unreal! What a show! Could that have been real!!!?????!!!!!"
(@ChrisCarraba *Come back soon, DC! :)




"Please send me anything but signals that are mixed
cause I can't read your rolling eyes
out of touch, are we out of time?
"
Again I Go Unnoticed - DC