This Point of View is Getting Stale.


Dreams and obsessions. Wishes on my 17th year of living in this earth;


"
When you broke-up, you will start to pay attention to all the songs and listen to every single word in there, lyrics will have a new whole meaning." - Raynard. Haha yea true. Somehow im really bored today (I've never been so bored before), this song came up on my head, and I started to google the lyric. And I ended up laughed on myself, keep sayin "Ouch ouch, how true.", and put it in my blog. Ha-ha. Song of the day.


There's not much going on today
I'm really bored, it's getting late
What happened to my Saturday?
Monday's coming the day I hate

Sit on the bed alone, staring at the phone

He wasn't what I wanted
What I thought, no
He wouldn't even open up the door
He never made me feel like I was special
He isn't really what I'm looking for

This is when I start to bite my nails
And clean my room when all else fails
I think its time for me to bail
This point of view is getting stale...

He Wasn't - Avril Lavigne


This is where I start to bite my nails, ...but my red cherry nail polish tastes not too good. What happened to my Saturday? lol. He was sweet. He made me feel special, he was totally made my day, and made me stared at the phone all day. But now im welcoming June. Spending more time alone as i should be, haha.

Oh June! Im goin 17 this month! send me burftday presents, ppl!! Kidding :) I haven't got any wishes to wish for my sweet 17 birthday. Readers, would you give me some ideas, please? Haha. I don't want anything, new gadgets, iPad or bla bla bla. All I have is a heap of dreams and obsessions for all this time. Im a professional dreamer, I dreamt about anything and keep dreamin till now. Im wishin for my future-jobs. I wanna be anything that related with art. Im wishin for best friends, which I haven't found it so far, it's sucks sometimes when I just can share what my heart feels on twitter or write it on the blog. Sad, eh? lonesome me, haha. For love life..., definitely not seekin for anyone right now, too early to get busy for it. Let just wish my Romeo come on time. :B



"Falling in love is like
jumping off a really tall building.
Your brain tells you
it is not a good idea,
but your heart tells you
you can fly."

>> The point is, falling in love is stupidity. Don't believe your heart or you'll die.




..She's the one who keep me goin on my obsessions till today. (:



++ pics credits: via here & here.