World Wide Photowalk

Yesterday was World Wide Photo Walk day. Anyone with any camera can go. We met at the Eldorado and wandered around inside and out taking pictures. I woke up late and didn't have my mojo or something. But I did get a few pictures. I took less than 70. This is on the putting green at Manteo Resort.I think out of the 70 pictures I took, 20 were of ducks.We had brunch afterwards and looked over our pictures, and talked camera talk. I got this picture because Kerry's favourite beer is Stella.
It was a nice walk, doing what I love to do the most, and it was really neat that out of the maybe 14 people that actually came, I knew 4 of them. I hope Derek, Marg, Marina, and Kelly got some great pictures, and so sorry that Terry couldn't make it. I think it would be neat to do something like this in the fall too.

I'm so excited to share that I sold a couple of mountain biking photos, and had one of my Pathfinder camp photos in the Girl Guide newsletter.