Fresh Obsessions: Makeup

I have found some new things, at least new to me, recently that I am obsessing over right now and I wanted to share!


I have been a huge fan of MAC's lipglass since Laura gave me a tube of Full on Lust for Christmas back in 2008. However, Stephanie recently introduced me to Buxom lip glosses. I use Dolly. It has a nice mint scent / flavor and has some plumping characteristics as well. Available here.


I got this as a sample from Sephora last weekend. I LOVE how it smells and moisturizes. I know why this fragrance is so popular now! Available here.


I have long been a fan of MAC pigments, but only recently have I started using a particular color, Rose. It is awesome! It looks pinkish-red; however, it goes on peachy gold and can be layered for more intense colors. Available here.


On that note, to keep your nifty pigment in place, I am recommending Urban Decay's Primer Potion! I am part of the cult that follows this product and they FINALLY have a new bottle! I have fought with many a genie tube, and now it is available in mass quantities in a squeeze tube. My prayers have been answered! Available here. Thanks to Michelle for sharing this with me!

Finally, I want to talk about Lapis of Luxury. I am sorry I did not talk about this sooner. It is from Essie's summer 2010 collection. This is an amazing cornflower blue. I love it for a lot of reasons, but more than anything it makes my hands look very fresh and I would even be daring enough to call it work appropriate. If you can get your hands on some, I highly recommend it! I picked up my bottle at Ulta just a few weeks ago, so it is still around, you may just need to look for it.