It's been quite a while since Rococo and Caffeine first did a post on ourselves, so I thought I'd revisit the series, once again using The Pink and Blue Blog's 20 blogger questions.
1. Blogging since...
2. Was there any event, incident or anecdote in your life that pushed you to start blogging?
3. Did you follow any blog before creating yours?
I sometimes looked at my friend Caitlin's blog, East by South, and Postmodern Conservative (thumos, philosophy, literature, and Catholicism, all in one tidy website).
4. Do your family and friends know about your blog?
I know my mom looks at it, as do some of my friends on Facebook (no doubt because of my shameless advertising).
8. Do you believe it has some kind of social function?
9. What would put an end to your blog?
If I had to give up for a job. For example, employees of the U.S. Tax Court can't engage in certain political activities. Not saying that R & C is in violation of legal policies or anything like that, but if I were to be legal counsel for a job, I might not be allowed to link my name with certain content.
10. Do you have or consider having more than one blog?
I have a personal blog, "Pareto Scoffs at Me" (originally entitled "Prep Judicata," but that's a really dorky name, so I ditched it as soon as I came up with something marginally better). If you want to read my blathering about law and economics or my frustration with ridiculousness in general, it might please you.
11. You follow more a) personal blogs, b) news blogs, c) thematic blogs.
It's a toss up between A and C.
B for sure. I never have time to blog, and I'm terrible about commenting on other people's work.
13. Have you ever stepped back and delete things after posting?
Editing will be the death of me. Blogger tends to mess up, at least on my computer, so it can take a couple of tries for something to come out right.
14. Have you refused to publish any comment? Why?
Nope. Everyone who comments on R & C is really nice.
16. Has Facebook changed anything about your blogging habits?
Since a number of my Facebook friends read the blog, I try to keep them in mind when I'm coming up with topics.
18. Do you feel like a blog star?
19. Do you conceive blogging without the help of Google Images or Youtube?