BLOGGER YARD SALE video! :)


My first vlog! Some of you might know last month we (Indonesian fashion bloggers) held a bazaar of secondhand & cool new fashion stuffs called "BLOGGER YARD SALE" at fX 6th floor (supported by: Mazee & Girlfriend Magazine). This is the second time we held it and it was totally a *bigger* blast! thanks a lot to all of you who came & shop, we had loads of fun :)



This video recorded by me with Vivaz HD camera phone Sony Ericsson! *it got compressed by youtube, I don't know how to post in HD quality yet, wud someone tell me? hehe :p* edited with windows movie maker, backsound: Far East Movement ft. The Cataracs & Dev - Like A G6

if you want to join us in our upcoming blast / bazaars, you could follow the updates thru kak diana's blog, or thru my shop's group at facebook (I'll send you message anytime we held any bazaars if you join this group): www.bit.ly/riotsbarbie :)

See you at our upcoming blast!
Xx