Caffeine, km's and super nanna naps.

Holidays so far have been a whirlwind, but I am glad for the break from the sometimes harrowing uni routine!

I have had some singletrack come-down post the You Yangs National Series Round...of course this isn't helped by the fact that I have been a slave to the bitumen since then. However, I am excited about carving some sweet trails on the Flash tomorrow.

The coffee machine has had an awesome workout this holidays, with my two-coffee-a-day protocol quickly abolished throughout my uni exams. I am planning on cleaning it today. In fact, I have a lot of things planned, but after my ride in the pelting rain and with tired legs pedalling slowly up the killer-burgers, the best option presently consists of either couch time or computer time.

Anyway, this is me...pretty much. Although once you stop doing stupid things faster with more energy...you just feel sick. Bleh.