Stardust

I received a set of two Deborah Lippmann polishes earlier this month from Gilt. I was really excited to try more Lippmann colors since Happy Birthday was all around pretty fabulous. This color, Stardust, is labeled as a frost on the Lippmann website but I find it to be more of a brushed metallic. The polish itself is comprised of micro-fine silver glitter that applies fairly opaque in one coat (bottom right picture). However, upon two coats the polish looks like molten silver which was a bit difficult to capture with my camera. The polish applied evenly and did not leave behind brushstrokes, a common occurrence with metallic colors. While I have warm undertones, I still felt this color worked with my coloring. Overall, I really liked this polish and am looking forward to using it for pedicures this summer.