Keeping it Clean - Arilia Winn

If you're not a very clean person no one will want to marry you
If your room is not clean no one will want to marry you
If you don't have a white smile, no one will want to marry you
If you don't have a small waist no one will want to marry you
If you can't cook, no one will want to marry you
If you can't get pregnant, no one will want to marry you
If you can't remember to shower and stay fresh, no one will want to marry you.
If you don't remember to be polite, no one will want to marry you.

No one will ever want to marry you. Break any of these laws and you will be just like the rest of the women in this world, a bunch of belligerents.

Madam Ceri was the toughest of all. I didn't realize it at the time but all of here if this no one this nonsense, made sense.
It was her job to set us straight, and she did.

I'm 25 now and I always make sure that I stay clean and look nice. One day I want someone to marry me.