A Spoonful Of Sugar.




Dress Goddess Nefertiti, DIY boater hat, thrift flower print shawl


This outfit *mixing of the hat, vintage dress, shawl and blazer* suddenly reminds me of Mary Poppins! I guess I just need a flying umbrella. :D Thank you Nefertiti shop for sending a package of dresses as a surprise gift! They're gonna launch Goddess's summer collection, and this dress is the sneak-peek *what an honor to be the first person wearing the dress before it's launched!* ..Just stay tuned on their site :)



Creme Blazer Riots Barbie


And I'm sooo glad I finally have time for thrifting, again! I went to some flea markets recently and I found this flowery shawl *if you notice it, I'm making this thrift shawl as the collar of the dress. Well, just another way to wear shawl in different way just in case you're bored, one-minute-DIY :D* and also another goood stuffs I love, I'll post it here soon :) By the way, my mom is a fan of make-up thingy and I feel a bit tempted to play with it --I've been wanting to post some make-up stuffs I wear & I recommend, so I tried to do my own photoshoot make-up (heavier than what I wear usually) and I'm quite happy with the result :p