Pasley Island-Jinky Art Retreat

Words can not describe the experience I had on Pasley Island during the Jinky Art Retreat, and my photos don't either. But I'll try my best to get the point across! 
It was so inspiring to be surrounded be people that have the same passion and interests as I do. We are at all different levels in our business and our skills. I found this to be so helpful. I appreciate all the tips, critique and encouragement.
There were photo shoots lined up in which we got to shoot with Barb, I'm hoping to be able to share some photos soon. 
The island itself was amazing. We were so blessed to have Beccy let us invade her sanctuary. The food was to die for. And you know I like to eat and talk about food. Shirley, Beccy and Dawn did a delicious job! I do not think anyone went hungry.
I was fairly emotional by the end, I won't lie, I cried my eyes out. I was exhausted, I figured I got less than 10 hours sleep the whole retreat. Compared to my usual amount,  I was about 8 hours short. It wasn't because I was sad. It was probably more like an Oprah "AH-HA" moment. 
I went to the retreat scared of a whole lot of things, and left having a better idea of what I want from photography (and life). I am EXCITED!!!