AUTUMN WIPE OUT.


Finally, a post of Autumn Wipe Out Bazaar! :) This was the first garage sale we held in my cafe @NINOTCHKA_JKT, and the crowds were beyond expectation! You guys are absolutely awesome, the event started at mid-day and the shoppers were queuing before 12 PM. Thank yooouuu for coming and shopping at Ninotchka, and also thank you for my blogger-fellas, Anastasia Siantar, Lalita Tian, Marcella Carolin and June Paski from June & Julia. This event couldn't be done without all of you! I can't wait for another bloggers meet-up, and of course, garage sale! :) Here are some snapshots I got from the shopping frenzy:



The price range started from IDR 30.000!
(...I can't barely choosing other bloggers closets for sale because almost all of our stuffs sold out by the end of the day :)
)



Red Velvet, Vanilla & Chocolate cupcakes from my cafe, Ninotchka Jakarta :)


Anas's booth, and yes, shoessss, in affordable prices! HMMM. :D





17 December was also Marcella Carolin's blog 3rd birthday so I made her a birthday cupcake! xD

..There are still a lot of photos at the Autumn Wipe Out! You can check out Anastasia Siantar, Marcella Carolin, Gabriel Olivia, Mitha Komala, and Claudia Phankova's lovely blogs, --and you could also leave your link on the comment if you have post or pictures of the bazaar- Thank you for posting, darlings, LOTS OF LOVE! :)