Introducing Elva Mae Lefmann.

Elva Mae Lefmann, born 4.37pm 19/03/12, weighing 3.24kg and 48cm. Lots of hair.
Turns out the race was a short one. But the end was the hardest bit, a fast and furious 1hr37min sprint to the line. I'll write a story about that later (with a 'warning, this may be gross' disclaimer). I am lucky to have had a relatively ok night last night, but she's a sleepy feeder so getting her to eat enough to put her to sleep is rather challenging at 7–9pm, 11pm then 2am then 4.30am...

I was lucky (?) enough to have a drug free vaginal birth with no damage to the important bits, so hopefully next week I will get out on the bike, just getting used to the whole having a baby thing. Anyway, My bibs will fit but there's no way i'll be fitting my jerseys over F-cup boobies. F does not equal 'Fun' right now and hopefully they'll settle down soon.

But I think we've done well, she's pretty cute. I can't tell if i'm biased or not and she actually is one of those funny looking kids, not sure. Other people tell me she's cute too.

Elva May Grono is my wonderful Nan, so we decided to keep her name in the family with the arrival of EML.